- Sign Manufacturing business in Maple Ridge.
- Established in 2000, making all kinds of interior & exterior Electrical Signs & banners.
- 1916 sqft, with separate bay door, workshop, office, retail/ showroom area,
storage and a BONUS: about 420 sqft rest area on the second floor with small kitchen, washroom & shower, all for
about $1700 gross rent a month!
- Lots of tools & equipment.
- Price includes all tools, equipment, including a 1992 GMC Pocket Truck (42' high) with new engine & transmission, and more.
- Priced to sell.
Showing by appointment only. please contact me for more info or a private showing.
- Grocery store in Metrotown area, South Burnaby.
- 1050 sqft Corner unit with good retail exposure, walk-in cooler, storage area, etc.
- Surrounded by residential buildings & offices. Selling grocery, dairy items, cigs, Lotto, drinks, etc.
- Daily average sale is over $1600+, including Lotto.
- Also, UPS & Western Union.
- Gross rent only $2500 per month.
- Lease ends on Mar 2019 + 5 years option.
- No Demolition!
- Ample parking.
Showing by Appointment Only. Please contact listing agent for a private showing.
- Long established independent coffee shop & restaurant/ bar in a prime location in Vancouver.
- Fully licensed class A restaurant till 1 am.
- 75 seat capacity.
- Corner unit with great retail exposure, high ceiling, full commercial kitchen, office, storages, 2 fenced patios right across from busy Skytrain stn.
- Serving in-house baked goods & sandwiches, breakfast, fast foods, coffee specialties and a full bar serving alcohol.
- Located in one of the most dynamic and fast growing neighborhood, surrounded by many residential high rises, offices, etc.
- 21 years of successful operation with the same owner.
- No Franchise.
- Great location, continue the same business as is, or create your own concept.
- Average yearly sales over $800k. Showing is by Appointment Only. Staffs are not aware of the sale. Please Do NOT disturb staffs. Call me for a private showing.
Welcome to The Parc on Glen Dr- Stunning 2 bedroom/2 bathrooms corner unit features an open and spacious floor plan with engineered laminate flooring, stainless steel appliances, granite and marvel countertops, floor to ceiling windows and an oversized balcony on SE corner. Walking distance to Coquitlam Centre, Evergreen Skytrain, Library, Recreation facilities, restaurants, etc. Pets allowed W/R. Rentals allowed. Perfect investment or first time home buyers. Amenities include exercise room, theater room PLUS a private wine locker in a specially designed wine room.
Port Moody's hidden gem with a million dollar view. This large 1,084 sq. ft. corner unit, 2 bedroom 2 baths & den was updated with high end engineered hardwood floor and tile. This renovated, bright open concept kitchen with granite counter tops connects you to the dining room and living room. Enjoy your morning coffee while watching the sunrise as the birds sings on yor huge 15'X30' balcony with beautiful tranquil view of the water and mountains, or over a glass of wine after dinner as the sun sets. The awesome view continues in the two bedrooms for you, your family or guest. The bathrooms were also updated with new tiles, granite counter tops and accessories. Call me before it's gone!
- Shoe repair shop in Oak St- Vancouver West.
- Well known location for about 60 years as a Shoe Repair shop in the same location.
- Lots of equipment including key cut machine.
- It has a wheelchair accessible washroom, office, a small kitchenette area, and ample parking.
- 770 sqft with a new lease started Mar 1, 2017, for 3 years & a 3 years option.
- Low rent ($3411, all inclusive).
- Steady customers. More potential to grow.
- Can be used for other types of businesses.
Showing by appointment only. please contact me for info or a private showing.