- Well established Donair/ Shawarma/ Sub & Wrap restaurant since 2005. Current owners (husband & wife) are running the business since November 2015.
- Great Mediterranean restaurant with a lot of loyal clientele.
- Excellent location with huge signs and retail exposure.
- Open 6 days. Closes early: Weekdays 10 am-5 pm, Saturday 10 am-4 pm. Closed on Sundays, all holidays & long weekends.
- New lease just extended for another 5 years. Rent: $3700 +GST (Dec 1, 2020 - Dec1, 2021), $4000 for the remaining 4 years. Extra option negotiable.
- Rent includes the share of prop tax, building insurance, strata fee, water, and garbage.
- Average daily sales are over $1100+
- Very profitable.
- No Franchise.
- No demolition.
- The store has 3 washrooms: 2 wheelchairs accessible for customers, and one inside for staff, perfect for the buyer who wants to get a liquor license.
Showing STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Please Do Not disturb the seller or staff. Call the listing agent for details or booking a private showing.
Ray (Reza) Kodabash
At Your Service!
I make myself available at all times. My web site is here to help you 24 hours a day. You can search listings at your own convenience, browse reports, and read up on real estate info on your own terms. When you are ready to see a listing in person, or just have a simple question, please don't hesitate to contact me!
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.